Tomorrow, Thursday, June 21st, at 1 PM, Noreen Light of the State Board will present on Assessment: What has it done for you (and your students) lately?. This meeting will utilize the Blackboard Collaborate web conferencing system. There is no cost and all are welcome to attend.
The presentation will cover:
- A short-and-sweet overview of classroom assessment basics
- How assessment improves teaching and learning
- Thinking in terms of cognitive, psychomotor and affective domains of learning
- Choosing appropriate assessments
- Providing feedback after exams, also known as “less whining, more learning”
- Please have a copy of your course outcomes handy during the webinar.