Thursday, June 28, 2012

Quizzes in Canvas

Today a small group of us met in Collaborate for a mini-presentation on quizzes in Canvas. View the recording in Collaborate

Screenshot of quiz panel in CanvasTo me, today's session felt a lot like they used to back in abut 2007 when group of us would meet regular to ask each other questions and share what we'd learned about the ANGEL LMS, which was still very new to a lot of people at that time.

Like in the past, several people agreed today to come back in upcoming sessions to lead more mini-presentations as we all are trying to learn as much as we can about Canvas.  Click here to see the upcoming sessions.


I love learning tips and tricks from my colleagues.  When I agree to prepare for and present on a topic this further forces me to sharpen my knowledge ahead of time. 

Anyone is welcome to join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment